The Greenbank Medical practice is the result of The Radcliffe Medical practice, The Glodwick Medical practice and Addy practice merging together.
We have 4 full time GP’s, and 2 part-time GPs of which 3 are male and 3 are female and 2 female Nurse Clinicians one of whom is Full Time and the other Part Time. We also have 4 practice nurses and 2 HCAs, who share a commitment to providing high quality, personal primary health care for our patients.
The nurses have special responsibilities for screening and prevention, including asthma, diabetes, heart disease and childhood immunisations.
Attached staff include district nurses, health visitors, community matrons, counsellors, midwives also hold antenatal clinics at surgery once a week.
We have a highly skilled non-clinical element to the practice team ensuring that all aspects integral to our service such as patient records and the day to day function of the practice are managed efficiently and professionally.
- On-site parking - large car park at front of building solely for patients.
- Disabled parking - 3 disabled spaces are available close to the building.
- Access for wheelchairs.
- Translation service - interpreters are available but must be pre-booked so please let reception know when you book your appointment.
- Pharmacy - the WELL chemist is attached to the health centre. It is open from 08:30 to 18:30 weekdays and Saturday mornings 09:00 – 12:00.
- Baby changing facilities.
We were rated as Good by CQC in April 2017